Skip to main content

Sexy Slack or Sexy Back


“A life without sex is no life at all.”

“What a waste of an able body!”

“Do you… you know feel happy with self-indulgence?”

The Q&A’s go on and on, and on and on. I guess you get the drift here. Here are some simple truths why one can manage without sex or give into ‘self-indulgence’!

• Forget about the Brazilian, and for the number of women who never did, you can use the shears and clip away, so that the pubes are trim and garden fresh!
• You have added a few pounds to the expanding girth. This is your time; forget about being looked at with disgust. You can mourn and fret at the love handles on your own. Forget ‘self-indulgence’ here, you need to fab and flab down.
• Elastic is your only ally in the wardrobe. Now that there is no heave-ho, the body feels a lack of appreciation. The extra fluids need elimination through some source. From a physiological point of view, I do not know what goes out and from where, but I suppose with the lack of sex, other bodily functions handle the elimination.
• You please yourself – no ‘self-indulgence’ here guys, just that since you do not have to put out, you find thrills in other avenues. Shopping, exercise, travelling, indulging in gourmet food, meeting friends, partying, working, basically, there are plenty of other alternatives.
• Freedom from being referred to as frigid, too sexual, never there, not wanting to experiment, being pressurised is not on the agenda. You are your own person now, and you do not need affirmation from a ‘hardly there’ person or someone who rises and falls way too soon!

Okay, now that I have gone ahead with the lack of sex in life and its many charms, let us look at what going the whole nine yards brings to the core (uh uh).

• You feel all bright and sexy and have a spring in your step.
• Freedom from fluid retention (wink) - I am not sure about the physiological context here, but I suppose you get the drift!
• Feel experimental and why the heck not. Life is about the now, as long as harm is not on the cards.
• You should be able to call the shots. S&M may get some people, you can refrain from getting whipped.
• In general, you are neat and tidy down under. You never know when the tide may be in your favour, high tide and all!

Aside from the tongue in cheek commentary, there are positives and negatives to having sex and choosing a life devoid of sex. Whatever strikes your fancy is all I am saying. Go with your gut... ahem flow and do not try to rein anything in, or do. The choice is yours.

Xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Chill Out with Your Mom? Can You Add Her To Your Facebook List of Friends?

Whoever said that you couldn’t be friends with your Mom is probably thinking old school mother. I am certainly no teenager, neither am I in my 20’s but getting closer to dotage (uh uh). Over the years, however, I noticed that my Mom was one of the coolest Mom’s in school, college, while I worked, in between relationships and when my marital cord snapped. Let me let on how cool she was and has been through the years. When I had my first crush – she was very disappointed, and rightly so, though at the time I was angry that my secret was out. Here was her youngest with a boyfriend, and in her teens! It was hard for her to digest this since none of the older siblings went down this road. When she found out, all hell broke loose, she screamed at me, stopped me from going out, but she also stood by me. The boyfriend went away as did the friends’ circle. She never left my side, and held me while I sobbed away because he was my one true love (at the time). Ah, the throes of the first dabble...

Narrow Path

When I look at your arms on the cross stretched wide Your eyes filled with love encouraging us to drop the divide But no matter which way we trudge You love everyone without even the slightest grudge. Temptations all around enticing us with its wares How do we ignore these pangs and stop its glares? Many ridicule us because of the road we follow Help us set an example and travel the path of straight and narrow.

All the World's a Page

I had posted this in LI sometime back and wanted to share this with you as well. Here goes..... All the World's a Page You have been in my thoughts of late The sentiment is weary But never did I give it a care I just believed that you would be there. It’s plain and simple, I suppose That this is the end Our love never got a chance It just brought about this eerie dance. So when you lie awake at night And maybe think of me Remember, we had it good But now you have changed the mood. So farewell my old page It’s time for me to go away To a place of quiet and gentle surroundings Where love does not enjoy this play.

Beginning of the End?

A short story here... Just read and let me know what you think? I haven't concluded the story just going with the flow. The erratic nature of the power supply left the entire city in the lurch and this seemed to be a frequent occurrence. In spite of pleadings to curb global warming people paid no heed to the warnings and this brought about the swarm …. The beginning was when the entire country was wiped out in darkness and stampedes all over going on well into the night. Headlights of passing vehicles were the only source of light as generators were giving way because of the scarcity of fuel available. Every living being was being held hostage because of the “no power and no water” adage. No rainfall = less electricity = no water = no produce = malnutrition. The crops were in a mess, pets were getting crazed, and livestock was dropping dead by the minute. Drought was at an all time high. Neighboring countries pitched in, but this deluge was gaining momentum across cou...

Will We Change?

The tears, sorrow and pain on His face we ignore Pretense with - that’s a picture, are you so sure? Nonchalance is the stand that we take When will we change and stop this act of fake? He was born to a simple innocent virgin called Mary And His foster father Joseph a poor carpenter Something that we could never ever do It is so difficult because we so love this zoo! At the chosen time when he gathered His disciples together to join Him By His example they embraced His commandment When questioned about this by the learned many He simply replied 'love one another' is the best of plenty. Joining the people, scholars and clergy at a general place He taught them simple parables many did not embrace The idea was to get Him out of the way To pave a road to riches and make their day. They plotted and planned and chose the easiest betrayer Who kissed Jesus his Master, The Savior Thirty pieces of silver was their solution The end result a conscience - a rope so in...

Search This Blog