Skip to main content

Cheating

Why do people throw good relationships for a quick roll in the hay? This practice seems to be growing and practically every second person in a committed relationship doesn’t think twice about two timing his/her partner.

However, when they are “found out” these individuals don’t think twice about promising the moon and once forgiven you can be pretty sure that they are gonna do (sic) the deed again and again. I think that once they go the entire hog, they just aren’t gonna curb their enthusiasm!

Cheaters know their partners will relent no matter what. They preen themselves with having “won”! However, if a person cheats on me, I would tell the jerk to beat it. Rather be single, keep your dignity intact than stick with some douche bag. Not my cuppa … What about you my lovelies?

Comments

Sandra said…
Nice post. Quite interesting. I liked it. even I do agree with you in this point.

I have come across an online relationship test which I found to be very interesting. Take the test Cheating Partner and find out whether or not you have something to worry about.
Anonymous said…
if people set the Right expectations in their Relationship...it will last...
Thanks for the link Sandra. At the moment I have no reason to worry since I'm not in a relationship! Whew! But I will surely pass this on to others who are going through a bad phase with a cheating partner.
I agree with you there V. However, there are times when people do set the right expectations and go the entire mile but the relationship still sours.

Based on the cheating element however, does one actually give the person (cheater) another chance... and another.. and so on?

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Chill Out with Your Mom? Can You Add Her To Your Facebook List of Friends?

Whoever said that you couldn’t be friends with your Mom is probably thinking old school mother. I am certainly no teenager, neither am I in my 20’s but getting closer to dotage (uh uh). Over the years, however, I noticed that my Mom was one of the coolest Mom’s in school, college, while I worked, in between relationships and when my marital cord snapped. Let me let on how cool she was and has been through the years. When I had my first crush – she was very disappointed, and rightly so, though at the time I was angry that my secret was out. Here was her youngest with a boyfriend, and in her teens! It was hard for her to digest this since none of the older siblings went down this road. When she found out, all hell broke loose, she screamed at me, stopped me from going out, but she also stood by me. The boyfriend went away as did the friends’ circle. She never left my side, and held me while I sobbed away because he was my one true love (at the time). Ah, the throes of the first dabble...

Narrow Path

When I look at your arms on the cross stretched wide Your eyes filled with love encouraging us to drop the divide But no matter which way we trudge You love everyone without even the slightest grudge. Temptations all around enticing us with its wares How do we ignore these pangs and stop its glares? Many ridicule us because of the road we follow Help us set an example and travel the path of straight and narrow.

In the Bloghouse

Pssssssssst I have a secret that I wanna share with you… I have been diagnosed with an illness called FIMS aka Foot In Mouth Syndrome. I’ve tried many times to get over this, with mind-over-matter techniques, herbal remedies and even self awareness classes online, but to no avail. Trying to soothe a friend who was dumped by some loser dude I listened to her rant and rave about his meanness for some time and then advised her with “forget him, there are many more fish in the sea.” Needless to say that was FIMS playing havoc again which nearly earned me a black eye! All she needed was some hand holding during this period and I advocated the “move on” mantra. Since this has proven time and again to be the bane of my existence, I have decided to do something and get this out of my system ASAP. The first step that I’m going to do is curb my enthusiasm about juicy news that I hear and refrain from spilling the beans to the person being gossiped about! Crappy feeling, but I have to tr...

Doctor Hungry

I have been the route meeting with so many quacks that I am fatigued at the way some doctors/specialists don’t think twice about ripping patients off. Having said that however, I would like to point out that there are so many earnest doctors who go the mile and are an honor to their profession. This post is not about the earnest doctors, but the rip offs. Sometime ago I sought the professional expertise of a renowned specialist who had an entourage to handle her every whim and fancy. I paid to consult her but was tossed aside to meet her intern! Being ill and hazy, I had no say in the matter but this left me extremely annoyed that I had to stiff up a large bill… for what? With irate friends, colleagues and relatives who have been shortchanged by a few quacks, I have penned a couple of lines below… Doctors, physicians, radiologists, new life healers, and others we have met Treat us with disdain and mere guinea pets A pill here, blood transfusion there and scans everywhere Set...

All the World's a Page

I had posted this in LI sometime back and wanted to share this with you as well. Here goes..... All the World's a Page You have been in my thoughts of late The sentiment is weary But never did I give it a care I just believed that you would be there. It’s plain and simple, I suppose That this is the end Our love never got a chance It just brought about this eerie dance. So when you lie awake at night And maybe think of me Remember, we had it good But now you have changed the mood. So farewell my old page It’s time for me to go away To a place of quiet and gentle surroundings Where love does not enjoy this play.

Search This Blog